It features large readouts, meters, graphs, loudness/peak prediction, measurement history and datalogging.
With dpMeterXT, you can define the measurement parameters in a very detailed way (i.a. integration time, gating levels, filter).
Broadcast/Music Production Standards/Recommendations
- EBU R128 (Europe TV)
- ATSC A/85 (US TV)
- TASA (Movie)
- ITU BS.1770 (Europe)
- AGCOM 219 (Italy)
- ARIB TR-B32 (Japan)
- OP-59 (Australia)
- Replay Gain
- AES Streaming
Large and customizable readouts
dpMeterXT displays Integrated/Short Term/Momentary Loudness values, current time, Loudness Range/PLR/PSR and Peak/TruePeak values. The color of each graphical element can be changed.
Overall loudness or peak level can be easily matched to a given reference level.
Live loudness and TruePeak meters, up to 9.1/10.0 channel configuration
dpMeterXT displays IL, SL, ML, LRA, PLR, PSR and Peak/Truepeak levels with switchable channel configrations.
Loudness history graph including reports and data export
dpMeterXT displays loudness/dynamics values as graph over time including loudness distribution. dpMeterXT has a loudness and peak prediction mode that makes gain changes easy to see. Additionally it can store the measurement data for further comparision.
Loudness match and TP limiter
dpMeterXT inlcudes loudness matching (IL, SL/ML Max) and a TP limiter. This makes it easy to reach desired target loudness with one clich while maintaining TP limit.
dpMeterXT supports K/A/B/C/M/Custom weighting filters, extended to 100kHz.
dpMeterXT can log all measurements manually or automatically.
CSV data export
dpMeterXT can export all measurement data as csv file for further processing in spreadsheet applications.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing
- multi channel metering: up to 10 channels, multiple channel configurations
- supports all relevant loudness measurement standards
- multiple presets
- integrated, short term, momentary, TP/peak and LRA/PLR/PSR
- DIAL (dialog gaiting): IL, SL, dialog percentage, loudness range (dialog gated)
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS1770-4
- K/A/B/C/M/user-defined weighting filter
- extensive alert configuration
- continuous/synced measurement
- record metering results as automation data
- data in memory is stored with DAW project
- large and accurate live meters
- loudness history graph
- reports and CSV data export
- free GUI scaling and resizing
- customizable GUI colors
- adjustable pre-gain
- loudness matching
- HQ TP limiter
- product needs to be activated with license key
- free upgrade for existing dpMeterXT customers
- demo version available
﹡VAT may apply based on your location.
Before downloading and installing please check the system requirements!
Demo version versus Registered version:
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
After installation product is in demo mode and needs to be activated. Please follow the steps described in the manual or here.
Before any purchase please read and accept the terms listed here.