sTilt is a linear/natural phase and IIR filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
- distortion free processing engine
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
- 3 filter modes: linear phase, natural phase and zero delay
- unit auto-gain
- switchable clip protection
- sample exact A/B comparison
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- flexible channel monitoring
- output gain
- signal mixing
- free GUI scaling
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).